TRS92 Antenna switch

HA3KGX

Hi!

An interesting thing I got today is an antenna transmit / receive switch manufactured by SRT.
I got the full Hungarian description, does anyone use one? Is it worth dealing with?

I wonder how good construction, 400watt I don't want cooking in the receiver.

Thanks !!

SW1.jpgSW2.jpg

Hi, is it normal that both ferrits are broken? Or is it intentionally not a closed circle?20220521_194125.jpg20220521_194048.jpg

I'm not an expert on this particular device, but it seems a bit unlikely to manufacture a "broken ring", and create a winding on it, when the desired magnetic properties could be acheived by controlled use of core material instead. The surface coating seems to have been torn apart. I'd be inclined to guess the core has overheated and broken apart and created a gap.

I'm not an expert on this particular device, but it seems a bit unlikely to manufacture a "broken ring", and create a winding on it, when the desired magnetic properties could be acheived by controlled use of core material instead. The surface coating seems to have been torn apart. I'd be inclined to guess the core has overheated and broken apart and created a gap.
Hallo! Interesting that both cracked ferrite, maybe it got too high a frequency? I have the full description but unfortunately the type of ferrite is not in it so I can rewind. This is the total in my book:20220521_220546.jpg

Back